occurrences / 出现次数 / 出現回数 : 155
「我同心。」「而我等行噫。」
pai2 bap hia1. ua pai2 ge mok1 a!
"I also want to." "Then go with us!" / 「我也想。」 「那跟我们一起去吧!」
与学人与哩言之学於我等。
tui2 nui2 cuk2 tui2 lip zep1 a nui2 ie pai2 ge.
The teacher teaches Linepāine to us. / 老师教我们哩文。
我等極心善彼之言術。
pai2 ge kit hia1 kait zap2 a zep1 sit1.
We like his way of talking very much. / 我们很喜欢他说话的方式。
彼一位之学人於我等学処。
zap2 et2 pui1 a nui2 cuk2 ie pai2 ge nui2 hue.
He is the best student in our school. / 他是我们学校最好的学生。
我再識来彼在労終於我等銭軸。
pai2 ty can2 sak2 zap2 aim2 naip2 ta ie pai2 ge su1 la1.
I remember that he used to work at our company. / 我记得他以前在我们公司工作。
上時彼識彼而此時彼等無友。
sau2 kak zap2 can2 zap2 ua ka1 kak zap2 ge mun1 hi1.
He used to know her, but now they are no longer friends. / 他过去认识她,但他们现在不再是朋友了。
xizi xizi。一下日汝等何時来?
xizi xizi. et2 ut2 kia1 mua2 ge nan2 kak sak2?
Excuse me, at what time are you guys coming tomorrow? / 请问,你们明天什么时候来?
与学之銭豊之時与学行硬而人等須迷。
tui2 nui2 a su1 ho1 a kak tui2 nui2 mok1 pek1 ua cuk2 ge ly bau2.
When the cost of education is high, education becomes difficult and people will surely be in trouble. / 教育成本高了,教育就困难了,人们肯定会陷入困境。
汝等星少訴門即無力労。
mua2 ge pet2 hue1 u1 giau hem mun1 py naip2.
You guys are too young to work. / 你们太年轻了,不能工作。
此日天風善即我等須遊足行噫。
ka1 kia1 syt2 pua2 kait hem pai2 ge ly tu2 xi1 mok1 a.
The weather is nice today, so let's take a walk. / 今天天气不错,我们去散步吧。
我等無識一下日何在。
pai2 ge mun1 can2 et2 ut2 kia1 nan2 aim2.
We do not know what might happen tomorrow. / 我们不知道明天可能发生什么。
彼等須労於三十片。
zap2 ge ly naip2 ie om2 nun1 zuo1.
They must work 7.2 hours each day (literally "thirty percent of a day"). / 他们每天必须工作七小时十二分钟。
我等於子与守己之術。
pai2 ge ie kat1 tui2 num1 tin1 a sit1.
We should tell children how to protect themselves. / 我们应该告诉孩子怎么保护自己。
与学人与於我等新字集。
tui2 nui2 cuk2 tui2 ie pai2 ge lu2 man1 dat2.
The teacher is teaching us some new words. / 老师教我们新单词。
汝等在付軽青之衣。
mua2 ge aim2 kun2 mit2 nuok2 a tak1.
You guys are wearing pale blue clothes. / 你们穿着淡蓝色的衣服。
冠国無大而我等之心此大。
ai2 sip1 mun1 ma1 ua pai2 ge a hia1 ka1 ma1.
The Ai'ren Republic is not big, but our heart is big. / 冠国并不大,但我们的心很大。
一上星我等立終十三小家。
et2 sau2 pet2 pai2 ge lo ta nun1 om2 ni1 mut2.
We built thirteen small houses last year. / 我们去年建造了十三座小房子。
彼等無心圧字汝筆之書。
zap2 ge mun1 hia1 bet2 man1 mua2 kua2 a ak1.
They don't want to print the book that you wrote. / 他们不想印刷你写的书。
此時我在為無件。我等互言噫。
ka1 kak pai2 aim2 zau mun1 uo1. pai2 ge huat1 zep1 a.
I am not doing anything right now. Let's talk. / 我目前没有做任何事情。 让我们谈谈。
二上日彼等行別終於其処。
ik2 sau2 kia1 zap2 ge mok1 pau1 ta ie ze1 hue.
They left there the day before yesterday. / 前天,他们离开了那儿。
我等行終川端而目終日上行。
pai2 ge mok1 ta nut2 tau2 ua ta1 ta kia1 sau2 mok1.
We went to the river bank and saw the sunrise. / 我们去了河边看日出。
我等無識火生之故。
pai2 ge mun1 can2 kan1 ian1 a xit2.
We don't know what caused the fire. / 我们不知道是什么原因引起的火灾。
於此季我等耳識多鳥之声。
ie ka1 xot1 pai2 ge lua1 can2 taun1 lup1 a cuop2.
During this season, we hear a lot of bird sounds. / 在这个季节,我们听到很多鸟的声音。
我等地心集須筆我等之多族国之地心。
pai2 ge huep2 hia1 dat2 ly kua2 pai2 ge a taun1 nim2 sip1 a huep2 hia1.
We, the people of the Ministry of Culture, have to document the culture of our multi-ethnic nation. / 我们文化部必须记录我们多民族国家的文化。
人善集須識一日何値時人等労。
cuk2 kait dat2 ly can2 et2 kia1 nan2 mak2 kak cuk2 ge naip2.
The Ministry of Health needs to know how much time people work in a day. / 卫生部需要了解人们一天的工作时间。
「汝等何処遊机戦?」「我等遊机戦於我家。」
"mua2 ge nan2 hue tu2 cet2 kaik?" "pai2 ge tu2 cet2 kaik ie pai2 mut2."
Where do you guys play Cetkaik? We play Cetkaik at my house. / 「你们在哪里下机战? 」「我们在我家下机战。」
此日甘女与学人来終於我等之学処。
ka1 kia1 tum1 sa1 tui2 nui2 cuk2 sak2 ta ie pai2 ge a nui2 hue.
A cute female teacher came to our school today. / 今天我们学校来了个可爱的女教师。
木処足行之時我等目果木。
hup1 hue xi1 mok1 a kak pai2 ge ta1 tua1 hup1.
We saw a fruit tree while walking in the forest. / 我们在森林里散步时看到果树。
足行於山之時我等目多花。
xi1 mok1 ie zo1 a kak pai2 ge ta1 taun1 xuo1.
We saw a lot of flowers while walking in the mountain. / 我们在山中行走时看到了很多花。
母等互集終而口物而互言。
mam1 ge huat1 dat2 ta ua iam1 ku ua huat1 zep1.
The mothers get together to eat and talk. / 母亲们聚在一起吃饭和交谈。
汝等在手極美蜜石。
mua2 ge aim2 hop1 kit hem1 sik2 sy2.
You guys have a very beautiful piece of amber. / 你们拥有一块非常漂亮的琥珀。
我加彼等行互目於茶銭処。
pai2 at zap2 ge mok1 huat1 ta1 ie tia2 su1 hue.
I am meeting them at the tea shop. / 我将在茶馆与他们见面。
天水之季我等常在於家。
syt2 nua2 a xot1 pai2 ge ket aim2 ie mut2.
During the rainy season, we are always at home. / 在雨季,我们总是在家里。
汝等極奮而撃声終於彼。
mua2 ge kit puat2 ua kut2 cuop2 ta ie zap2.
You guys were very angry and yelled at her. / 你们非常生气,对她大喊大叫。
目其値絵即我等識来人行終多。
ta1 ze1 mak2 lek1 hem pai2 ge can2 sak2 cuk2 mok1 ta taun1.
Looking at that graph, we can see that the population has increased. / 看那张图,我们可以看到,人口已经增加。
於我国如此我等清行衣。
ie pai2 sip1 em ka1 pai2 ge lin mok1 tak1.
This is how we wash clothes in my country. / 在我的国家,我们就是这样洗衣服的。
闇時我等足行終周祭火。
huet kak pai2 ge xi1 mok1 ta cei2 gat2 kan1.
At night, we walked around the campfire. / 晚上,我们围着篝火散步。
Words containing this character / 包含这个磷字的词语 / この燐字を含む語 :
zap2 ge | 彼等 | noun | they | ||
mua2 ge | 汝等 | noun | you guys, you all | ||
pai2 ge | 我等 | noun | we | ||
ge | 等 | noun suffix | (plural) | ||
pai2 ge | 我等 | noun-modifier | our | ||
zap2 ge | 彼等 | noun-modifier | their | ||
cuk2 ge | 人等 | noun | people |