pai2 ge我等nounwe

我等友。

pai2 ge hi1.

We're friends. / 我们是朋友。

「我同心。」「而我等行噫。」

pai2 bap hia1. ua pai2 ge mok1 a!

"I also want to." "Then go with us!" / 「我也想。」 「那跟我们一起去吧!」

彼我等之与学人。

zap2 pai2 ge a tui2 nui2 cuk2.

She is our teacher. / 她是我们的老师。

我等学友。

pai2 ge nui2 hi1.

We're classmates. / 我们是同学。

我等再来家。

pai2 ge ty sak2 mut2.

We've returned home. / 我们回家了。

与学人与哩言之学於我等。

tui2 nui2 cuk2 tui2 lip zep1 a nui2 ie pai2 ge.

The teacher teaches Linepāine to us. / 老师教我们哩文。

与我等在行労。

tui2 pai2 ge aim2 mok1 naip2.

Let us keep working, ok? / 让我们继续工作吧。

我等極心善彼之言術。

pai2 ge kit hia1 kait zap2 a zep1 sit1.

We like his way of talking very much. / 我们很喜欢他说话的方式。

我等行行周汝家。

pai2 ge mok1 mok1 cei2 mua2 mut2.

We will pass by your house. / 我们会经过你家。

二女子在我等。

ik2 sa1 kat1 aim2 pai2 ge.

We have two daughters. / 我们有两个女儿。

我等始学処生終。

pai2 ge hut2 nui2 hue ian1 ta.

We've graduated! / 我们毕业了!

我等始学牌言。

pai2 ge hut2 nui2 pek2 zep1.

We started to learn Pekzep. / 我们开始学习牌语。

彼来之時我等行始。

zap2 sak2 a kak pai2 ge mok1 hut2.

As soon as she comes, we will begin. / 她一到,我们就开始。

我等無口而行壊。

pai2 ge mun1 iam1 ua mok1 mot2.

If we don't eat, we'll die. / 如果我们不吃,就会死。

我等須寝。

pai2 ge ly hok1.

We should go to bed. / 我们该睡觉了。

我等心善目善書。

pai2 ge hia1 kait ta1 kait ak1.

We like to read good books. / 我们喜欢读好书。

此日天風善即我等須遊足行噫。

ka1 kia1 syt2 pua2 kait hem pai2 ge ly tu2 xi1 mok1 a.

The weather is nice today, so let's take a walk. / 今天天气不错,我们去散步吧。

彼我等之新労友春xizi。

zap2 pai2 ge a lu2 naip2 hi1 iei2 xizi.

He's our new coworker, Mr. Yay. / 他是新同事春先生。

我等無識一下日何在。

pai2 ge mun1 can2 et2 ut2 kia1 nan2 aim2.

We do not know what might happen tomorrow. / 我们不知道明天可能发生什么。

我等須行学処噫!

pai2 ge ly mok1 nui2 hue a!

We must go to school! / 我们必须去学校了。

我等須互助。

pai2 ge ly huat1 uaip2.

We need to help each other. / 我们需要互相帮助。

此処認我等使目機乎?

ka1 hue hio1 pai2 ge sui1 ta1 kik1 yn2?

Are we allowed to take pictures here? / 这里允许拍照吗?

我等須行律之道。

pai2 ge ly mok1 iak1 a po1.

We must obey the law. / 我们必须遵守法律。

我等手終一木獣。

pai2 ge hop1 ta et2 hup1 saup1.

We've caught a rabbit. / 我们捉到了一只兔子。

一上星我等立終十三小家。

et2 sau2 pet2 pai2 ge lo ta nun1 om2 ni1 mut2.

We built thirteen small houses last year. / 我们去年建造了十三座小房子。

何時我等口物?

nan2 kak pai2 ge iam1 ku?

When do we eat? / 我们什么时候吃饭?

我等行終川端而目終日上行。

pai2 ge mok1 ta nut2 tau2 ua ta1 ta kia1 sau2 mok1.

We went to the river bank and saw the sunrise. / 我们去了河边看日出。

兵等守我等之国。

kauk2 ge num1 pai2 ge a sip1.

Soldiers protect our nation. / 军人保卫着我们的国家。

我等生銭於新家。

pai2 ge ian1 su1 ie lu2 mut2.

We've bought a new house. / 我们买了一栋新房。

我等在於茶銭処。

pai2 ge aim2 ie tia2 su1 hue.

We are at the teahouse. / 我们在茶馆。

於此季我等耳識多鳥之声。

ie ka1 xot1 pai2 ge lua1 can2 taun1 lup1 a cuop2.

During this season, we hear a lot of bird sounds. / 在这个季节,我们听到很多鸟的声音。

「汝等何処遊机戦?」「我等遊机戦於我家。」

"mua2 ge nan2 hue tu2 cet2 kaik?" "pai2 ge tu2 cet2 kaik ie pai2 mut2."

Where do you guys play Cetkaik? We play Cetkaik at my house. / 「你们在哪里下机战? 」「我们在我家下机战。」

我等之戦集上行終。

pai2 ge a kaik dat2 sau2 mok1 ta.

Our army won. / 我军胜利了。

此日甘女与学人来終於我等之学処。

ka1 kia1 tum1 sa1 tui2 nui2 cuk2 sak2 ta ie pai2 ge a nui2 hue.

A cute female teacher came to our school today. / 今天我们学校来了个可爱的女教师。

木処足行之時我等目果木。

hup1 hue xi1 mok1 a kak pai2 ge ta1 tua1 hup1.

We saw a fruit tree while walking in the forest. / 我们在森林里散步时看到果树。

足行於山之時我等目多花。

xi1 mok1 ie zo1 a kak pai2 ge ta1 taun1 xuo1.

We saw a lot of flowers while walking in the mountain. / 我们在山中行走时看到了很多花。

我等遊足行終於木処。

pai2 ge tu2 xi1 mok1 ta ie hup1 hue.

We went for a walk in the forest. / 我们去了林中散步。

我等足行終於木処。

pai2 ge xi1 mok1 ta ie hup1 hue.

We walked in the forest. / 我们在森林里走了走。

天水之季我等常在於家。

syt2 nua2 a xot1 pai2 ge ket aim2 ie mut2.

During the rainy season, we are always at home. / 在雨季,我们总是在家里。

我等労友。

pai2 ge naip2 hi1.

We're colleagues. / 我们是同僚。

闇時我等足行終周祭火。

huet kak pai2 ge xi1 mok1 ta cei2 gat2 kan1.

At night, we walked around the campfire. / 晚上,我们围着篝火散步。

我等使網享終一魚。

pai2 ge sui1 tuk2 sep ta et2 mui1.

We caught a fish with a net. / 我们用网捕了一条鱼。