occurrences / 出现次数 / 出現回数 : 26
於汝之心道使噫。勿心!
ie mua2 a hia1 po1 sui1 a. nau hia1!
Please use as you wish, don't be polite. / 请随便用,别客气!
勿心真於真無識彼之上時之人。
nau hia1 put ie put mun1 can2 zap2 a sau2 kak a cuk2.
Don't believe a person who you don't know anything about his past. / 不要相信一个你一点都不了解他过去的人。
「我謝。我極須多終。」「勿言無真」
"pai2 kuai1. pai2 kit ly taun1 ta" "nau zep1 mun1 put"
"I'm sorry, I was very busy." "You are lying!" / 「对不起,很忙的。」「你说谎!」
汝無心善大声笛琴即闇時勿行彼之家。
mua2 mun1 hia1 kait ma1 cuop2 lok1 lia1 hem huet kak nau mok1 zap2 a mut2.
If you don't like loud music, don't go to his house at night. / 如果你不喜欢大声的音乐,就不要在晚上去他家。
我母言闇時勿行生於道。
pai2 mam1 zep1 huet kak nau mok1 ian1 ie po1.
My mom told me not to go out on the street at night. / 我妈妈告诉我,晚上不要到街上去。
Words containing this character / 包含这个磷字的词语 / この燐字を含む語 :
nau zui1 | 勿論 | interjection | of course | ||
nau hia1 | 勿心 | interjection | no need to care about it | ||
nau | 勿 | imperative-verb-modifier | I ask you not to |